- You may be eligible for free access. Recommend BMJ Learning to your institution
- Get weekly personalised updates on modules relevant to you. Sign up for email alerts from BMJ Learning
- BMJ Learning now features modules in 10 languages. Change your language settings at the top right of the page to view the translated modules.
You may be eligible for free access. Recommend BMJ Learning to your institution
Get weekly personalised updates on modules relevant to you. Sign up for email alerts from BMJ Learning
BMJ Learning now features modules in 10 languages. Change your language settings at the top right of the page to view the translated modules.
BMJ Learning features hundreds of accredited, peer-reviewed learning sessions in text, video, and audio formats.
- More than 100 free modules when you register
- Individual subscriptions from only £35.00 per year
- Get free access with BMA membership, the HINARI Programme, or if you're a member of a subscribing institution
Explore BMJ Learning
BMJ Learning offers CPD/CME modules for all healthcare professionals and students. For more tailored content for your profession, select one of the options below.
- Reducing the risk of hyponatraemia when administering intravenous fluids to children
- Managing patients at risk of prostate cancer
- Chest pain of recent origin - assessment and diagnosis: in association with NICE
- Parkinson's disease: non-motor symptoms
- Acute kidney injury: a guide to diagnosis and treatment
New on BMJ Learning
Free BMJ Learning modules
Revalidation of UK doctors
BMJ Learning has produced four podcasts to help you through revalidation, including an exclusive interview with Professor Sir Peter Rubin, chairman of the GMC and the first doctor in the UK to be revalidated.
- Revalidation: an interview with the GMC’s Professor Sir Peter Rubin
- Revalidation in primary care
- Revalidation in secondary care
- Revalidation: a guide for appraisers
There's also lots of useful information on the BMJ's revalidation portal.