About BMJ Portfolio
BMJ Portfolio is a free online tool to help you plan and record your continuing medical education. It's personal to you, secure, and easy to use.
You can find it at http://portfolio.bmj.com.
If you've already signed up to use BMJ Learning, or if you've used My Account to set up a login for another BMJ Group product, like Best Practice, you can use your existing username and password to sign in to BMJ Portfolio. However, the portfolio is free to use even if you're not using any other BMJ Group products. All you need to do is register.
BMJ Portfolio allows you to:
- Access a personal, secure record of your CPD/CME from any computer
- Sort and view your CPD in the most convenient way for you. BMJ Portfolio is customisable, and you can tag, sort and filter your records howerver you wish
- Choose from a list of accrediting organisations, or add your own credits to learning activities based on a curriculum you're following
- Assess the impact of your learning using a template developed by the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges
- Update entries at any time to add more information, notes or reflections
- Include learning from any source. You can add conferences, cases reports, journal articles, or anything else you choose
- Add a web page to your portfolio with a single click, using our interactive bookmark
- Attach a file to any record. For example, you could add the PDF of a journal article you want to read later
- Export customised reports for your records or for use in an appraisal. You can export reports in PDF format or as a spreadsheet
- See at a glance any learning you've done on the BMJ Learning site. BMJ Portfolio is fully integrated into BMJ Learning, so any learning modules you take are added to your portfolio automatically.
For technical support, or if you have questions about using BMJ Portfolio, please contact customer services, who will be happy to help.
Watch an overview of BMJ Portfolio
To start using BMJ Portfolio, go to http://portfolio.bmj.com.