- You may be eligible for free access. Recommend BMJ Learning to your institution
- Get weekly personalised updates on modules relevant to you. Sign up for email alerts from BMJ Learning
- BMJ Learning now features modules in 10 languages. Change your language settings at the top right of the page to view the translated modules.
You may be eligible for free access. Recommend BMJ Learning to your institution
Get weekly personalised updates on modules relevant to you. Sign up for email alerts from BMJ Learning
BMJ Learning now features modules in 10 languages. Change your language settings at the top right of the page to view the translated modules.
BMJ Learning for nurses
BMJ Learning offers high-quality CME/CPD and postgraduate training for nurses and other healthcare professionals. It features hundreds of accredited, peer-reviewed learning modules in text, video, and audio formats.
Sign in in to view your own personalised homepage, which features tailored module recommendations. If you're new to BMJ Learning, register now to view the free modules. You can also subscribe for full access.
Popular CME modules for Nurses
Free modules for Nurses
More for nurses
Help with BMJ Learning
- How do I register for BMJ Learning?
- Can I try BMJ Learning for free?
- My details have changed. What do I do?
- I am a BMA member how do I claim my free access to BMJ Learning
- What if I forget my password?
- Where can I find a record of all my learning
BMJ Masterclasses, led by experts, help clinicians to use the latest evidence and recent guidelines in practice and meet their CPD/CME requirements.
- BMJ Masterclass for Physicians: Stroke, London
- BMJ Masterclass for Physicians: Diabetes and Endocrinology, London
- BMJ Masterclass for Physicians: Neurology
For more in the series and special rates for nurses please visit http://masterclasses.bmj.com.
More from the BMJ Group for Nurses
onExamination - designed to fit your revision requirements
We know you need quality questions that reflect your curriculum, test your knowledge, and improve your performance. You also need to understand how well you are doing, where to concentrate your efforts, and where you stand compared to your peer group. onExamination from BMJ Learning offers all this and more.
For more information go to onExamination.com.
Testimonials from nurses
"BMJ Learning has helped me develop both professionally and personally as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner. The wide choice of modules has allowed me to develop my own learning portfolio. It has supported my development with regard to non-medical prescribing, furthered my knowledge and understanding of a wide range of issues - not only clinical issues, but also areas of communication, team building, the use of NICE, and legal issues.
"BMJ Learning's ease of use and flexible approach means it is an ideal training and education tool for the busy health professional. One of its greatest features in my view is how it can help support you during your appraisals. You can print off a copy of your completed modules, and because you have reflected on each module as you have completed them, you have a record of what you have learned and why you choose that module."
Michael Pritchard, Advanced Nurse Practitioner