- You may be eligible for free access. Recommend BMJ Learning to your institution
- Get weekly personalised updates on modules relevant to you. Sign up for email alerts from BMJ Learning
- BMJ Learning now features modules in 10 languages. Change your language settings at the top right of the page to view the translated modules.
You may be eligible for free access. Recommend BMJ Learning to your institution
Get weekly personalised updates on modules relevant to you. Sign up for email alerts from BMJ Learning
BMJ Learning now features modules in 10 languages. Change your language settings at the top right of the page to view the translated modules.
Welcome to BMJ Learning
BMJ Learning features hundreds of accredited, peer-reviewed CPD sessions for GPs. We cover both clinical and non-clinical topics in text, video, and audio formats.
- More than 100 free modules when you register
- As a GP, subscribe to the full library for only £99.00 per year
- Get free access with BMA membership, the HINARI Programme, or if you're a member of a subscribing institution
Popular CME modules for GPs
Free modules for GPs
More for GPs
Help with BMJ Learning
- How do I register for BMJ Learning?
- Can I try BMJ Learning for free?
- My details have changed. What do I do?
- I am a BMA member how do I claim my free access to BMJ Learning
- What if I forget my password?
- Where can I find a record of all my learning
BMJ Masterclasses for GPs
BMJ Masterclasses, led by experts, help clinicians to use the latest evidence and recent guidelines in practice and meet their CPD/CME requirements.
- BMJ Masterclass for GPs: Dermatology and Ophthalmology, Birmingham
- BMJ Masterclass for GPs: Musculoskeletal Medicine, Birmingham
- BMJ Masterclass for GPs: General Update, Bristol
For more in the series please visit masterclasses.bmj.com.
BMJ LEARNING TESTIMONIALS
"The modules cover a wide range of topics, are well written, interesting and evidence based. If during a surgery I have found my knowledge lacking in a particular area I have frequently been able to update using a relevant BMJ learning module. I have found the use of BMJ learning to be an extremely valuable part of my BMA membership"
Dr Stephen Lander, GP/BMA member, UK
"I have been using BMJ Learning now for many years; it has enabled me to pick my learning modules at my ease and convenience and according to my learning needs at any point in time. I have found the modules very educating and up to date"
Dr Stephen-Authe, UK