- You may be eligible for free access. Recommend BMJ Learning to your institution
- Get weekly personalised updates on modules relevant to you. Sign up for email alerts from BMJ Learning
- BMJ Learning now features modules in 10 languages. Change your language settings at the top right of the page to view the translated modules.
You may be eligible for free access. Recommend BMJ Learning to your institution
Get weekly personalised updates on modules relevant to you. Sign up for email alerts from BMJ Learning
BMJ Learning now features modules in 10 languages. Change your language settings at the top right of the page to view the translated modules.
Welcome to BMJ Learning
BMJ Learning offers high-quality CME/CPD and postgraduate training for GP trainees, doctors and other healthcare professionals. It features hundreds of accredited, peer-reviewed learning modules in text, video, and audio formats.
Sign in in to view your own personalised homepage, which features tailored module recommendations based on your profession and specialty. If you're new to BMJ Learning, register now to view the free modules. You can also subscribe for full access.
Popular CME modules for GP Trainees
Free modules for GP Trainees
More for GP Trainees
Help with BMJ Learning
- How do I register for BMJ Learning?
- Can I try BMJ Learning for free?
- My details have changed. What do I do?
- I am a BMA member how do I claim my free access to BMJ Learning
- What if I forget my password?
- Where can I find a record of all my learning
BMJ Masterclasses, led by experts, help clinicians to use the latest evidence and recent guidelines in practice and meet their CPD/CME requirements.
- BMJ Masterclass for GPs: Dermatology and Ophthalmology, Birmingham
- BMJ Masterclass for GPs: Musculoskeletal Medicine, Birmingham
- BMJ Masterclass for GPs: General Update, Bristol
For more in the series and special rates for GP Trainees, please visit http://masterclasses.bmj.com.
More from the BMJ Group for GP Trainees
BMJ Learning testimonials
"BMJ Learning has proved to be an invaluable learning tool throughout my Foundation training. Detailed evidence based modules cover essential clinical topics, with pre and post module questions reinforcing the essential points. Units are succinctly constructed with the aim of improving personal clinical practice whilst being easily completed within the confines of a busy working day".
Dr Jonathan Lloyd-Evans, Foundation Programme, UK
"The modules cover a wide range of topics, are well written, interesting and evidence based. If during a surgery I have found my knowledge lacking in a particular area I have frequently been able to update using a relevant BMJ learning module. I have found the use of BMJ learning to be an extremely valuable part of my BMA membership".
Dr Stephen Lander, GP/BMA member, UK