BMJ Learning has created commissioned modules for over 50 organisations, including several for those listed below. For example, we produced more than 35 modules for NICE as part of their communication programme to disseminate their guidelines to the medical profession.
- Care Services Improvement Partnership
- Cross Government Obesity Unit
- Department of Health
- Health Protection Agency
- Health and Safety Laboratory
- Lymphoedema Support Network
- National Patient Safety Agency
- Parkinson's Disease Society
- UK National Screening Council
Between 2016 and 2019, BMJ received funding from the US government for the creation and translation of the following BMJ Learning modules. BMJ retained full editorial control of commissioning, peer review, editing and publication of the modules.