- You may be eligible for free access. Recommend BMJ Learning to your institution
- Get weekly personalised updates on modules relevant to you. Sign up for email alerts from BMJ Learning
- BMJ Learning now features modules in 10 languages. Change your language settings at the top right of the page to view the translated modules.
You may be eligible for free access. Recommend BMJ Learning to your institution
Get weekly personalised updates on modules relevant to you. Sign up for email alerts from BMJ Learning
BMJ Learning now features modules in 10 languages. Change your language settings at the top right of the page to view the translated modules.
Abdominal pain in children
After completing this module you should know:
- The causes of acute abdominal pain and what to do
- The causes of chronic abdominal pain
- How to take a history from the child
- The red flag symptoms and when to further investigate
- Which further investigations to undertake
- The evidence for various treatments.
Dianne Cottle, Warren Hyer
|Australian Practice Nurses Association||0.5 credits, 0:30 hours||BMJ Learning has achieved the status of an APNA Endorsed Education Provider|
|Austrian Academy of Physicians||0.5 credits, 0:30 hours||BMJ Learning modules have been certified for DFT Punkte. DFT Punkte are accepted in Austria|
|BMJ Learning||0.5 credits, 0:30 hours||BMJ Learning has assigned half an hour of CPD/CME credit to this module|
|Dubai Health Authority||0.5 credits, 0:30 hours||BMJ Learning is approved as a CME resource by the Dubai Health Authority (accreditation number 0254/11)|
|Kuwait Institute for Medical Specialization||0.5 credits, 0:30 hours||Kuwait Institute for Medical Specialization (KIMS) of the Ministry of Health, State of Kuwait is the authority responsible for organising all aspects of postgraduate training of medical practitioners and other health professionals in Kuwait. Users within Kuwait can claim 30 minutes or 0.5 credit per half an hour of learning completed.|
|Oman Medical Specialty Board||0.25 credits||The Oman Medical Specialty Board accredits this module for 0.25 credit points under Category II|
|Royal Australasian College of Physicians||0:30 hours||The RACP does not accredit CPD activities, but MyCPD Program guidelines state that fellows can claim a maximum of 50 credits per year for online learning under 'Category 6 - Other Learning Activities'.|
|The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners||0.5 credits, 0:30 hours||RNZCGP endorses the British Medical Journal online CME programmes|