BMA Careers: building professional relationships
After completing this module you should be able to:
- Meet the challenges of joining new clinical teams when starting a new job
- Know how to appraise your own actions
- Know how to obtain and deal with feedback
- Recognise and manage common threats to good professional relationships
- Understand why professional relationships affect the care of your patients, as well your reputation and competence as a doctor
- Know where to seek help if you have problems in a professional relationship with a colleague.
This module is available free, exclusively to BMA members. Not a member? Join today for free access to this module.
|Australian Practice Nurses Association||1 credit, 1:00 hour||BMJ Learning has achieved the status of an APNA Endorsed Education Provider|
|BMJ Learning||0.5 credits, 0:30 hours||BMJ Learning has assigned half an hour of CPD/CME credit to this module|
|Dubai Health Authority||0.5 credits, 0:30 hours||BMJ Learning is approved as a CME resource by the Dubai Health Authority (accreditation number 0254/11)|
|Kuwait Institute for Medical Specialization||0.5 credits, 0:30 hours||Kuwait Institute for Medical Specialization (KIMS) of the Ministry of Health, State of Kuwait is the authority responsible for organising all aspects of postgraduate training of medical practitioners and other health professionals in Kuwait. Users within Kuwait can claim 30 minutes or 0.5 credit per half an hour of learning completed.|
|Oman Medical Specialty Board||0.25 credits||The Oman Medical Specialty Board accredits this module for 0.25 credit points under Category II|
|Royal Australasian College of Physicians||0:30 hours||The RACP does not accredit CPD activities, but MyCPD Program guidelines state that fellows can claim a maximum of 50 credits per year for online learning under 'Category 6 - Other Learning Activities'.|
29 Apr 2011