GPs, Hospital doctors
Infectious diseases - especially dangerous pathogens: level 1 certificate
After completing all levels of this course, you should know:
- How patients with the following infections can present clinically
- How to assess patients who might have these diseases
- How to manage affected patients
- When to report and refer affected patients
- The differential diagnoses of these infections.
The modules in the course are all evidence-based, continually updated, and practical. They consist of:
- A pre-test where you can assess your baseline knowledge
- Interactive clinical case scenarios
- A post-test where you can assess your knowledge at the end.
Level 1 of this course is outlined below. You will receive a certificate of completion if you complete all five modules in this course.
Modules in this course
|BMJ Learning courses: level 1||5 credits, 5:00 hours||This course is accredited to the combined value of the modules it contains.|