After completing this course of modules, you should:
- Be able to manage diabetic problems in pregnancy
- Know how to identify patients at high risk of developing type 2 diabetes, and how to reduce their chance of progression to diabetes
- Be able to recognise and manage diabetic ketoacidosis in adults
- Know how to start insulin in patients with type 2 diabetes in primary care
- Know how to screen for and treat microvascular complications of diabetes.
Modules in this course
|BMJ Learning courses||8 credits, 8:00 hours||This course is accredited to the combined value of the modules it contains.|