After completing this course of modules, you should be able to:
- Feel confident in managing a range of common childhood problems
- Be more aware of recent evidence regarding the management of children with feverish illness
- Assess and manage a child who presents with abdominal pain
- Manage an acute episode of asthma in a child
- Feel confident in assessing and managing a child presenting with failure to thrive.
Modules in this course
|BMJ Learning courses||7 credits, 7:00 hours||This course is accredited to the combined value of the modules it contains.|