4 hours 30 minutes
Other healthcare professionals
Qualitative research methods
- Describe qualitative research and when it should be used
- Describe different methods used in qualitative research
- Conduct qualitative research ethically
- Apply methods used in qualitative interviews, including focus groups, and apply methods used in qualitative analysis
- Describe why the inclusion of qualitative research in the evaluation of (complex) interventions and services is important.
Modules in this course
Raisa Laaksonen, Ulrika Gillespie, Marika Pohjanoksa-Mäntylä, Jonathan Underhill....
|BMJ and EAHP qualitative research||4.5 credits, 4:30 hours||This course (Qualitative research methods) is accredited to the combined value of the modules it contains.|