CPD/CME for Care UK medical professionals
Welcome to the Care UK page on BMJ Learning. As a Care UK doctor or nurse practitioner you can access a range of learning modules covering best practice in urgent care, including modules written in-house to reflect Care UK's own organisational context.
Sign in in to view your own personalised homepage, which features tailored module recommendations based on your profession and specialty.
More for Care UK
Help with BMJ Learning
- How do I register for BMJ Learning?
- Can I try BMJ Learning for free?
- My details have changed. What do I do?
- I am a BMA member how do I claim my free access to BMJ Learning
- What if I forget my password?
- Where can I find a record of all my learning
BMJ Masterclasses, led by experts, help clinicians to use the latest evidence and recent guidelines in practice and meet their CPD/CME requirements.
- BMJ Masterclass for GPs: Dermatology and Ophthalmology, Birmingham
- BMJ Masterclass for GPs: Musculoskeletal Medicine, Birmingham
- BMJ Masterclass for GPs: General Update, Bristol
For more in the series please visit http://masterclasses.bmj.com.