Welcome to BMJ Learning
BMJ Learning offers high-quality CME/CPD and postgraduate training for doctors and other healthcare professionals. It features hundreds of accredited, peer-reviewed learning modules in text, video, and audio formats.
Access to BMJ Learning, including pre-hospital care modules, is provided free to health care staff in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes, Hampshire, the Isle of Wight, and Oxfordshire, by Health Education Thames Valley and Health Education Wessex.
Sign in with Athens in to view your own personalised homepage, which features tailored module recommendations based on your profession and specialty.
More for NHS South Central
Help with BMJ Learning
- How do I register for BMJ Learning?
- Can I access BMJ Learning via Athens or Shibboleth?
- My details have changed. What do I do?
- How do I print a certificate?
- What if I forget my password?
- Where can I find a record of all my learning
BMJ Masterclasses, led by experts, help clinicians to use the latest evidence and recent guidelines in practice and meet their CPD/CME requirements.
- BMJ Masterclass for Physicians: Stroke, London
- BMJ Masterclass for Physicians: Diabetes and Endocrinology, London
- BMJ Masterclass for Physicians: Neurology, London
For more in the series, please visit http://masterclasses.bmj.com.