Editor's pick - chronic conditions
Pharmacists play a key role in effective medicines management and support to patients with chronic conditions in both the community and acute hospital settings. Understanding the patient’s full clinical picture is essential to being able to provide the best support possible. Pharmacists are likely to see patients with multiple morbidities and are in a unique position to offer information on prevention, lifestyle, and medicines management to improve the health and wellbeing of their patients. BMJ Learning covers the full spectrum of chronic conditions frequently encountered by pharmacists.
Check out these topics:
- Encouraging asthma self care
- Assessing and reducing the risk of diabetes
- Osteoarthritis: a guide to management in adults - putting NICE guidelines into practice
- Epilepsy - putting NICE guidelines into practice
- Pain management programmes for chronic pain - in association with Drug and Therapeutics Bulletin
განაახლეთ თქვენი პროფილი იმისათვის, რომ იხილოთ თქვენს პერსონალიზებულ მოდულთან დაკავშირებული რეკომენდაციები აქ.