GPs,GP trainees,Hospital doctors....
Introductory module: Your role and rights as a BMA representative (mandatory)
This introductory module helps you understand the process of becoming a BMA accredited representative, the support available, and expands further on your role and rights as a BMA representative.
After completing this module you will:
- Understand better the role of the BMA representative
- Understand your rights as a BMA representative
- Know how to access support and resources from the BMA
- Understand your role on the LNC
- Appreciate and be able to identify the support available to you in the role
- Be familiar with the LNC Handbook.
28 Feb 2020
14 Nov 2018
|BMJ Learning||1 credit, 1:00 hour||BMJ Learning has assigned one hour of credit to this module|
|BMJ Learning||0.5 credits, 0:30 hours||BMJ Learning has assigned half an hour of credit to this module|